apapajelah

life is just black & white

November 27, 2007

she found me :)



She finally found my blog.

Actually shes been asking me quite sumtimes already... "Mana blog abang?". I just keep quite. Open new topic. Or just walk away... hehehe. I just don't feel comfortable to allow my wife to read my blog. Malu siol!

But one nite when I'm reading comments on Kickdefella, she excidently trace my blog's address. Coz theres a preset ID, web address, info etc at comment box. "Tu address apa tuh?" my wife asked me. I just smile & said nothing. Maybe she got a catch.

Later when she took over my laptop & read a few blog, I saw shes smiling. I go & look. Shes reading my APAPAJELAH blog.... kwang kwang kwang!!!!!... And she start commenting this & that. "Pandai abg menulis...." said wife. Me said "Hantamanasuka je" hehehe...

Dear wife, welcome to my blog. This is nothing place. Just absolutely APAPAJELAH. Nothing less, nothing more. I don't take personal. Just don't dig down too much. Read whaever you like. Do your own blog if you wish, but I guess you are too busy with our kids. Sumore our broadband connection wasn't that good back at our place. GPRS, what do you expect!

Wife, thank you for everything. You are my world. You've been sacrifice MUCH in our living. Nothing I can pay you, but love. Ya true, love can't be eat, but at least there was a thing that I can offer. Sorry, I can't shower you with gold & diamonds. I can't give you wealthiness. Trough out all these years we've been living in a small hut. No much space for our kids. No much toys for them to play with. But I guess if we need to redha dgn ketentuan ALLAH. Hopefully we are among hamba-hamba ALLAH yg bersyukur, Insyaallah.

Wife, I LOVE YOU.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 2:13 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ni lah dikatakan sehati sejiwa..semoga berkekalan

 
At 10:41 pm , Blogger Orked said...

so suweet...suami saya kalau baca blog saya pun mengomel lebih 200 patah perkataan seminit...:p

 
At 5:56 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

bergenang air mata.....indah cinta sang suami...

 
At 6:53 am , Blogger Raymond Lim said...

...so touching...hehehe..!

 
At 5:55 am , Blogger Zue Murphy said...

Romantikanya...my husband tak pernah pun nak baca my blog. Tah apa benda blog pun dia tak tahu.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home