apapajelah

life is just black & white

September 17, 2007

psychology

This morning during mobile to office I switch on to Radio IKIM. What being discuss is Psychology in fasting month. Ya lorrr... what our mind been set during Sahur time was - I not gonna eat for about 13hrs, so I better 'clean' everything on the table. Then we start a heavy download. Eat-eat-eat... while you can! Seems like breakfast + tea break + lunch + tea break again + evening coffe = Sahur? hehehe... wrong concept I guess.

1 Comments:

At 2:50 am , Blogger monsterball said...

This is my first comment in your blog. Yes it was wrong way to fast.
Just eat normal and feel the hunger ..then you will be awakened to the sufferings of those who do not eat at all for days..weeks..and that feeling is priceless.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home