apapajelah

life is just black & white

November 19, 2007

Cayalah Ustaz!



As usual I check email in the morning-morning. Easier, clear all email, then I can work. I came across 1 email from LizaRos to my ex-school's eGroup. Its a fwd mail. Its an extract from Nik Md. Abduh's blog. Nik Md. Abduh is a son of Tok Guru Nik Aziz B. Nik Mat, Kelantan's MB.

woooo... this guy is not an ordinary kacang-man like us la. His is a son of MB weiii... He is an Ustaz, very-very-very nice Ustaz. With an excellent characteristic. Like his old man, he is a Pejuang! Talk wise, speech wise and the way he looks, not far diffrent from his father, Tok Guru. But he is a very down-to-earth man.

I like him besause of his modesty, a very humble person.

Do visit his blog >> http://nikabduh.wordpress.com/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home