apapajelah

life is just black & white

February 16, 2006

Here I Am


Here I am again, back to de Blog. Dono yet wats to dig. Pick me any issue. I'll try my brain to produce sumthing on it. Actually I got no time to spare on the net, since got loads, maybe tons of werk. Sumore, my dear PC was very-very-very polite. Like Oriental attitude, nice & damn Slow! Jgn mare ye.

Gambar apa ye nak taruk kali ni? Antenna?... good idea :P

DIAMOND CP-6. Beauty like a Beast, I think. Taken from www.wimo.de

till we meet again.


3 Comments:

At 2:59 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

Apaplak tak visit. Visit, tapi tak tahu nak komen ape...

 
At 1:23 pm , Blogger budd said...

tq JAR

 
At 1:40 pm , Blogger MAT_TERTIPU said...

Diamond is my friend,
and Diamond is also my brand..hehehe

and please...
Don't leave home without it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home