apapajelah

life is just black & white

December 31, 2005

tata 2005, welcum 2006


...still working today. need to finish my installation of P.A System to SUK of Kelantan, for MB to used it tomorrow for the welcome speech to 2006, and maybe some Tazkirah for all the staff.

need to celebrate tonite? I don't think so. I'm tired. So I just stay at home enjoy some movie played on TV, Astro or maybe VCD... I don't have DVD :P

Feeles like missing KL, my younger days full of color. hoorey-hoorey here & there. hahaha what a mess that I miss. All my fren like Sham, Kumi, Mat Sex, Bahrom, Ikram, Tok Long etc... I miss u all. Esp. when come to the celebration time like this. 24hrs stone hihi...

Deva Vu

I wish I have R 1200

3 Comments:

At 5:04 pm , Blogger budd said...

aku boh comment sendiri daaaa... selamat hari raya haji weh ;)

 
At 1:50 pm , Blogger MAT_TERTIPU said...

R 1200 is my friend too,
But it's gonna cost me ribu2,
so...thank you! hehehe

and please...
Don't leave home without it, too.:)

 
At 2:35 pm , Blogger budd said...

in my dream.. la la la la

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home